Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

PLEASE READ! I will be infinitely thankful for any help!



Starting september I'm going to be and art student. My problem is, that I am very indecisive. So far I have been accepted to London College of Communication Graphic and Media Design (Hons) and Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht Graphic Design.
If you go to one of these schools or know anyone involved or have some inside information about student life there, please contact me!
E-mail: cyclopbunny@gmail.com
Facebook (message me)


I have more information on dutch education and don't know much about english or scottish schools or their goals/view of life.

You can also help me by spreading this on google+, facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc. or just asking people who might know more about this subject.

Thank you so so much in advance!

Sophie