Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My very first Art Exhibition

Hello World!
Since I'm far behind from being good enough, and the lack of time I have these days, I never got a proper reason to start an art blog. But now that I'm sick, and after realizing, that without advertising myself right now, I will be nowhere after graduating, I thought why not?
My last push (and only motivation) to starting this was my very first Art Exhibition that I had a few days ago. And let's be honest, starting off a blog with my first exhibition is pretty neat.

Time and place
The exhibition took place in the Trafo Club, in Gödöllő, which is almost an hour away from Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Unfortunately, because of this, only a few of my friends could come and see me, but that doesn't mean I wasn't happy or satisfied. In fact, the 21st of September 2012 was one of the happiest days of my life. The sea of love I received that day was just unbelievable!
It started at 8 p.m., and I was super nervous since I was the greenest and youngest of all the artists, but my friends kept encouraging me and in the end I wasn't that bad, I guess.

photo of my stand on my first art exhibition
this was my stand

I still feel I didn't deserve this, though I'm proud that I managed to come to this day this early. All the people were proud of me, and that's the main reason I felt happy that day.